The international office and the Registrar’s office provide a large array of services in order to facilitate the arrival in France and the integration on campus.
The Student Association “Efrei International” is also actively involved in the organization of welcome packages and students events aimed at socially integrating the new incoming students.
The following services are provided to Incoming international students:
- An introduction to Efrei Paris
- Registration procedures
- Campus tour
- Faculty meet-up
- Assistance with immigration procedures
- OFII procedure
- Residence permit
- Practical help with settling in Paris
- Opening a bank account
- Transportation pass. All of the details can be found at Navigo Pass Monthly and Weekly
- Signing up for Health care
- Help with accommodation allowance application
- Life in Paris
- Cultural life in Paris is rich, and the City of Paris makes it affordable to those under 30 thanks to the Youth Kiosks (kiosques jeunes), which propose discounted tickets and free admission to different cultural and sporting events.
- Here are some useful websites:
There are many other websites to discover, and Efrei and the international student associations will keep you informed and will offer different events throughout the year, ranging from theater to trade shows to conferences and professional events, both on and off-campus
- Social activities to meet other students and to make new friends
- Cultural Adjustment. It may take some time to adjust once you arrive in Paris. You may experience some difficulties adapting to cultural differences, the weather and the rhythm of daily life in Paris. If you do have some difficulties adapting, do not hesitate to talk about it. At the International Office, we are always ready to listen to you.Contact Efrei International Office : firstname.lastname@example.org. Watch the welcome video presenting Efrei here.
- It’s possible to have a student job in Paris!
- For those who are interested, here is a useful link. Another good way to find leads on student jobs is to speak to fellow students and Efrei student associations.