Director of Undergraduate Studies: Dr. Rana Farha
Structure of the program:
- The undergraduate program consists of 3 years of Studies.
- It is structured in 6 semesters referred to respectively as S1-S2-S3-S4-S5-S6.
- Each semester is worth 30 ECTS (European Credit Transfer System) credits.
- The undergraduate program is equivalent in total to 180 ECTS credits.
- French track: undergraduate students study in French in this classical track
- International track: undergraduate students study English in the international track
- Bio-Informatics track: for undergraduate students wanting to specialize in Bio-informatics the core program is adapted and students take a series of electives in Biology and Chemistry. This program is offered in French only
The engineer’s scientific and technical training : 3/4 (75 %) of our undergraduate program is dedicated to scientific and technical training, with core modules in:
- Computer Science,
- Physics and Electronics
- Biology and Chemistry (only for the Bio-informatics track)
The engineer’s general training : 1/4 (25%) of the program is dedicated to general and professional training in order to prepare students to their future professional environment. All undergraduate students must take core modules in:
- Management, Economics, Accounting, Law,
- Professional Communication and Culture
Partnership with the University of Paris Est Marne-La-Vallée
Upon completion of the Efrei Paris’s undergraduate program, engineering students may acquire the national Bachelor of Science and Technology with a major in Mathematics and IT, delivered by the University of Paris Est Marne-La-Vallée.
Efrei Undergraduate Programs Catalogue 2019-2020